Wedding Ideas & Bridal Inspiration
Autumn Wedding Ideas 0
Ideas and Inspiration for an Autumn Fall Wedding
Although many Brides choose to get married in Spring and Summer, the season of Autumn should not be overlooked as a wonderful time to have your wedding.
The enchanting season of autumn starts from mid September and runs right through to mid December encompassing Halloween and Guy Fawkes Night and this season of change lets nature treat us to stunning displays of fiery reds and golden foliage as the leaves of the trees begin fall.
Almost 10 years ago to the day, my husband and I got married on 6th Oct 2007 which was a warm and pleasant day filled with lots of autumn sunshine. The early morning mist made it even more special and created some beautiful photo opportunities overlooking the parklands and forests at our wedding venue.
Autumn can provide some great inspiration for weddings so here are a few ideas from Bride Boutique which you could use to help you plan your perfect autumn wedding...
- We adore “fall in love” as a clever play on words which you could use on your wedding stationery and venue decorations.
- Use rich and vibrant autumnal colours on your wedding stationery such as gold or red foil on a kraft cardboard background to help capture the ambience of Autumn.
- A muted autumn colour palette such as rust and burnt orange, mellow yellow or gold, red or burgundy will set the tone for your Autumn wedding colour scheme which can be incorporated throughout your venue decor, table pieces, bouquets and bridesmaids dresses.
- Using twigs and branches with leaves and foliage can be an inexpensive way to create some beautiful autumn inspired table centre pieces and other seasonal wedding venue decorations and why not add some twinkling fairy lights too for some added sparkle.
- The early part of our autumn weather can still be warm and settled, however, you should be prepared just in case the weather turns. Make sure you provide some umbrellas and advise the guests to bring some wellies and a warm coat just to be on the safe side. You might want to think about a bridal shawl for yourself and for the bridesmaids too.
- Venues with lots of trees and woodland areas can provide breathtakingly beautiful photo opportunities which capture the colours and rustic charm of the autumn season.
- Autumn has a distinct rustic charm and nature can provide you with some perfect props so use pine cones, berries and leaves anywhere you can.
- A rustic wedding venue or barn setting looks authentic with some seating or decorated areas made from hey bales.
- If you have chosen Halloween as the date for your wedding, pumpkins make unique centrepieces when hollowed out with a heart design and you could use candles or battery operated tea lights for the evening reception to add to the ambience.
- Toffee apples make lovely table decorations or wedding favors and and if you have some apples left over, apple bobbing is a fun game to keep the children entertained during the evening reception.
- An evening firework display is a great way to finish your autumn wedding in spectacular style.
- As an added bonus you should be able to take advantage of some good seasonal discounts from wedding venues and wedding suppliers.
If you're planning a wedding this fall we have a selection of Autumn inspired hair accessories and jewellery to compliment your theme, featuring amber diamante hair pins and golden leaf combs and hairpieces.
Shop our stunning collection here: AUTUMN WEDDING COLLECTION
Style Your Hair With Hair Twists 0
What are hair twists, hair spirals and hair swirls and how do you use them?
These pretty little accessories are known by many different names such as hair twists, hair swirls, hair spirals, hair springs, hair gems or hair jewels but at Bride Boutique we like to call them Hair Twists as they are essentially “twist in” hair pins.
Hair twists and hair swirls are the perfect hair accessory if you want to add a little sparkle for a special occasion such as a wedding, prom or even a night on the town and once you have twisted them in your hairdo they will remain secure in your hair all day long.
They are normally sold is sets of 6 and the beauty is that you can add as many as you wish depending on how much sparkle you want, the choice is yours!
Hair twists are a versatile hair accessory because they work well on both long hairstyles and short hair too they are great for all ages too, plus, you don’t need to be an experienced hairstylist or have a degree in hairdressing to be able use them.
These flexible hair accessories are one of the lowest price hair products on the market and you can buy them today with prices starting from less than £1 each so you can create a sophisticated and elegant bridal hairstyle on a budget and without breaking the bank.
Beautiful & Affordable Bridal Hair Combs 0
Buying wedding hair accessories on a budget
With the average cost of a Wedding in the UK now standing at over £25,000 its a fact that Weddings are an expensive business but they don't have to be and there are lots of ways a bride can save money and get the dream fairytale wedding on a budget.
You can save £££ by purchasing your bridal hair accessories and wedding jewellery from Bride Boutique. Have a look at these beautiful bridal hair combs which are on sale for under £25! With a big choice of styles and colours to choose from you can buy your wedding accessories from us without breaking the bank.
Shop the collection here: Wedding Hair Accessories
Something Blue Accessories 0
Something Olde, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue
The Something Blue wedding tradition comes from an old English rhyme “Something Olde, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue, A sixpence in your Shoe” and the bride would wear and use these four object on her big day as good luck charms.
At Bride Boutique we have a selection of something blue wedding ideas and accessories to choose from such as pretty blue flower hair pins or dainty sapphire blue crystal drop earrings and of course the all important blue bridal garter. Shop our Something Blue Collection here: Something Blue